Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Incubation Day 9

We took out two eggs last night and cracked them open and nothing in them.  We put 4 more in there this morning to see if they do anything.  So in like 6 days or 7 days I should know if the new eggs are going to do anything.  In 19 days the ducks will hatch and in 12 days the chicken eggs should hatch.  I am so excited I am going to have 2 ducks at least can't wait to see what color they are.  The lady that gave me the eggs thinks that the blue ducks and the white dad will have darker babies, i think lighter babies.  We will see.  Hope they are blue.


It is 9:30 p.m. and in 30 minutes I turn the eggs again.  Every 8 hours like clock work.  You still can't see in the chicken eggs because they are brown.  The 2 duck eggs are coming along nicely.  I can't wait until they hatch out.


9/ 21 day  -------   12 days left to hatching time
9/ 28 days -------   19 days left to hatching time

No comments:

Post a Comment