Monday, June 3, 2013

Milk goat, and Turkeys





Our new milking goat Baby.  We decided to sell Molly and get this one because this one had babies she actually had triples and is milking really well.  Also thank god she is very patient because I have never milked any thing before and while I learned on her she was very patient.  She stomped her foot on the other side every time I did something wrong but she didn't kick me or step on me or bite me and I don't even have to use a milk stand.


Also I wanted to share some pictures of our new Turkeys there are 25 of them.

3 comments:

  1. You have to love those Nubian ears :)
    You had visited my site earlier and the link for the cheese recipe didn't work.
    I apologize for that. This link should work. Thanks for stopping by!
    http://www.mittenstatesheepandwool.com/2012/06/say-cheese.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading other blog it gives me ideas or helpful hints. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki great to see you blogging again. big Hi from New Zealand hope all is well for you.

    Take care
    Liz (Mad Bush Farm)

    ReplyDelete