Thursday, September 6, 2012

New Additions

Well we have new updates and we will have new pictures soon.  We finally had another skunk duck I have sexed it and it is a female.  Which means the skunk duck I have has a girl friend.  We will have babies from skunky and skunket next spring.  I will post pictures in the next couple days of our new additions.


Well Skunkette was taken from us by an owl last month.  I have pictures of Skunky and he has turned out to be a very beautiful drake.


If he flaps his wings you really get to see the stripe down his back.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nicky I've never heard of a skunk duck. I don't think we have that breed here in New Zealand. They sound really interesting. Looking forward to seeing the photos and hope you're all well over there in the USA

    ReplyDelete