Friday, December 23, 2011

New Years Resolution

Well I have a new Years Resolution list.
1.  Out of all the chickens that I hatch out I am only keeping the Buff Orpingtons, that way all I will have is Buff Orpingtons, Silkies, Blue, Black, Splash Orpingtons, and Maybe some easter eggers or Americana's.
2.  Make a pen for the silkies and Blue, black, Splash Orpintons.
3.  Hatch Turkeys out with a few chickens.
4. Loss weight, at least 10 pounds.
5.  Have a beautiful garden.
6.  Save money on raising our animals to eat.
7.  Breed the goat and sell the babies.
8.  Get the kids to the fair to show their chickens.
9.  Less fights with husband.
10.  Try and make money on selling some Muscovy ducks, chicks, Swedish ducks.
11.  Have everyone in the house eat healthier.
12.  Start saving to take a vacation, and make sure all the bills are paid up.
13.  Don't hatch anything out for 2013 until December.

I know this is a big list but I always try to get a bunch of little things done instead of a few big things.  Everyone I know has got a couple big things on their list that will be very hard for them to achieve but I guess it is their list.  At the end of 2012 I like to be able to check off most if not all the things on my list.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment